Thursday, March 4, 2010

sick week

My son has been home all week.  My daughter went to school on Tuesday, and had a pretty nifty lunch, but in my 'out of it'state due to an upheaval in my routine, I neglected to get a picture.

She went to school today, and I will post that lunch in a minute.

I have to say, we've been sick more this year than ever it seems, but there has also been a LOT of crud going around - more than normal.  So really, in perspective it hasn't been too bad.  And even though a few bugs have crept their way into our home this year, we've gotten light cases of everything and no one has been really miserable. 

One thing for sure...
Tomorrow is back to normal around here!

1 comment:

  1. For the record we have been more sick this year than ever also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin