Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can't take it anymore!

I am ordering a new laptop lunchbox for the boy.  Wow, I made it how long - only a week before breaking down?!?!

I sent the LL bean one the other day with some rubbermaid containers and a lid did not get tightened before being returned home.  I can't just quickly wash and dry like I can with the hard box of the laptop lunch.  Nope, It needs a date with the washing machine.  What can I say, it has been a busy week and that date has yet to happen... (don't worry, I did wipe the funk out... just needs a deep clean still).
He brown bagged it today and will tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

  1. oh the lunchbox mess, what a mess. btw, are you on foodbuzz? I have a profile on there and would love to friend you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i was only halfway signed up before.. I think y blog was signed up but I had no profile = i am there now under lunchbox limbo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin