Monday, November 9, 2009

leftover lunchbox

Haven't done any cutesy lunches yet this week  I spent a good amount of time in the kitchen cooking and baking today, so by the time making lunch came around, a little less effort went into the 'gza gza' of it. 

This lunch has some of the Lemon Garlic Chicken and Honey Apple Pie/crisp I made earlier today.  i also added a little blends yogurt, pickle, ketchup for dipping, spinach lettuce with feta.  My children are about to go on a spinach boycott - I bought a big tub of it and don't want it to go bad, which is why it has been in the last...oh... several lunches!  I think I will pick up some frozen fruit and make some green 'incredible hulk' smoothies with the rest.  They have NO problems eating/drinking it that way!!



5 comments:

  1. "gza gza"...is that the technical term? ;) At least you made a lunch today! I'm throwing Syd to the hot lunch wolves tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "gza gza" is totally a technical term! Gotta take a day off here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious and healthy!

    Found you on MBC Friends Group. I like your blog, am following and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a coupon good for a free horizon blends yogurt pack. I had two of them, bought one, and my kids don't like it. Grrrr.... Would you want the other coupon? It's good until 12/2010 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know it! send you my addy in an email. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin