Friday, October 16, 2009

MY lunch today



Since I didn't get to post a packed lunch today, I went ahead and took a pic of my lunch!
It's my 'yuppy sandwich' as my father would probably call it (he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy).
A sandwich with pesto, sundried tomato, spinach, kalamata olives, feta, and a blended shred cheese.  I just realized I was going to add avocado but forgot it!

My son enjoyed his school lunch today.  He picked chicken nuggets, wheat roll, fruit cup, rice krispy treat and chocolate milk.  See what I am up against?  sigh....

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful...seriously! I just had a tuna sandwich and Doritos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been given an award. Please stop by my blog to accept the award
    http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lunch!! I'm jealous....we had leftovers, but I am so making that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin