Sunday, September 20, 2009

A new look for lunchbox limbo!

I contacted Veronica of VC designs to design a header for me.  Her prices are super low (they pass this frugal mom's test), the turn around was amazingly fast.... AND best of all, she pretty much is a mind reader.  I gave her a jumbled mess of a kinda sorta description (what we call 'amanda style' in this house) and she ran with it.
I LOVE what she came up with and I hope you do to!

www.veronicachapp.blogspot.com

In fact, I spent a ridiculous amount of time today revamping my blog over and over to try to do justice to the new banner!

now if i could just figure out the html to center the darn thing! --anyone know??

 

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. And your 3 columns look great. I love the rounded look. I know how to center it...somewhere in the back of my mind....it involves going into the html.... If it comes to me, I'll come back and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin