Wednesday, September 30, 2009

over the top award

Big thanks to Michelle for giving me the 'over the top' award. Michelle's blog is entitled Finding Trinity.

So,
The rules of this award are to:
answer the questions with only one worded answers (those are below)

- thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over and over (that's exaggerated a bit) :)

- pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers
Picking only 6 was tough.... all the blogs I follow are so great, but maybe next time around.


I would like to give this award to:

 foodie footsteps -my 'real life' foodie friend

I am a sleeper baker  - great pics and recipes

mama latina tips -her recipes make my mouth water

living smart girl -lots of wonderful health information

coupon wahm - lots of great deals and links

mommy has to work - great giveaways and just an all around enjoyable blog.





 So, on with the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone?
..purse
2.Your hair?
...frumpy
3. Your mother?
...awesome
4. Your father?
...different
5. Your favorite food?
...grilled
6. Your dream last night?
...none
7. Your favorite drink?
..coffee
8. Your dream/goal?
...content-ness
9. What room are you in?
..livingroom
10. Your hobby?
...blogging
11. Your fear?
...car accident
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
...Alive
13. Where were you last night?
...Home
14. Something you aren't?
...normal
15. Muffins?
..banana
16. Wish list item?
...camera
 17. Where did you grow up?
...Maryland
18. Last thing you did?
...ate lunch
19. What are you wearing?
...jeans,tank, flipflops
20. Your TV?
...off
21. Your pets?
...a monkey horse dog
22. Your friends?
...great
23. Your life?
...great
24. Your mood?
...great
25. Missing someone?
...family
26. Vehicle?
...highlander
27. Something you're not wearing?
...earrings
28. Your favorite store?
.. ann taylor
29. Your favorite color?
...blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?
...5 min. ago
31. Last time you cried?
...not sure
32. Your best friend?
...k-ball
33. One place that I go over and over?
...my parents house
34. One person who emails me regularly?
..my sister - but they are forwards, does that count?
35. Favorite place to eat?
...Brio

4 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for my award!!! I have one for you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks so much :) I have accepted the award, and given it to 6 others.

    :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my award. It warms my heart to get it, and I thank you tons.

    Sheila
    Coupon WAHM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin