Thursday, September 24, 2009

The silent wheel

I know, I know, this is a blog mostly about lunch, buying organic and saving money...

but I had to share this one!    It is the squeaky wheel that likes to take over our thoughts and get all of the attention.  BUT every once in a while, it is great to stop and appreciate the silent wheels in life.
This is one of those silent wheels...

I love this product.


Yes, It is a toilet seat.

I found these little babies at the local Home Depot about a year ago and pretty soon, all the toilet seats in our house were switched over.  It is the Bemis Easy clean and change.  It just locks on and off the included hardware.  On bathroom cleaning days, I just go around, gather the seats and let them take a dip in a tub filled with some diluted cleaner.
I have a little boy... this seat is a must in any house with a little boy (or.... a big boy that blames the little boy...).
I love these toilet seats - there, I said it.

They run about $14.  I found mine at Home Depot.

can you tell what I am doing today?? Trying to get all the flu germs OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I need to try this. This is Tee following you from the MBC 100:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both! A lttle guy and the seat. I love it! We bought one for each bathroom, as well. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh thanks for telling me about these!! i have to go look for these.

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog... following your back... we recently renovated our bathroom and we changed our the toilet and we got that whisper close... no banging when the toilet seat is being close... it will do it on its own. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin